10/15/07

Ok, so I have an idea for a movie. The only problem lies in the fact that I don't have an actual story idea or a plot outline or anything. I just know I want 2 specific pairs of actors in it, and that it will maybe wind up a buddy comedy or maybe something darker along the lines of the Schwarzenegger/Devito vehicle Twins. Bear with me.

Do you remember the Sega game Altered Beast? You were a normal guy until you got your first power up. That "altered" you (get it?) and initially made you a huge version of yourself. Except your head stayed the same size.

ab2

I always thought Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson looked like an Altered Beast version of Rob Schneider. Don't believe me?

robrock2

Come on. The Rock is 6'3" and Rob Schneider is 5'4". Hilarious.

So from there I got one more idea right off the bat. Mr. Big and Mr. Small.

chruise 3

Chris Noth is 6'1", Tom Cruise is 5'7". Not as pronounced, but it has the Tom Cruise factor. How fun would it be to see him play a little brother or second-rate clone or something belittling like that?

0 comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Tech Blog