10/25/07

Shaved!

No wonder Hollywood is full of beautiful people. They pay for it, and the more I look into it the more I realize these kids' parents were loaded before the kids even started getting paid. Cisco Adler? Rich off his music producer dad. Hayden Panettiere? Foot in the door thanks to her soap star mom. I understand nepotism and its conveniences but it seems so unfair.

Anyhow, look at homegirl's new schnoz. I don't think losing your baby fat means the tip of your nose gets smaller. I thought that was cartilage in there. Looks like a little less cartilage than originally allotted for girlfriend:

efron


Yeah, at first I thought it was a different squinty-eyed guinea-pig-haired kid too. Until I looked at the birthmark on the left side of his throat. It shows in both pictures.

And has anyone else noticed that his eyes are asymmetrical?

0 comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Tech Blog