10/17/07

"Angelina Jolie is sort of amazing because everyone thinks she's like this great beauty. And I'm not saying she's an unattractive woman, but she's not beauty, by any stretch of the imagination."

"I really understand beauty. And I will tell you, she's not -- I do own Miss Universe. I do own Miss USA. I mean I own a lot of different things. I do understand beauty, and she's not."

~Donald Trump

You know what? I agree. She's kind of nasty. Now don't get me wrong, I think her big lips and cheekbones are striking, and she's hardly ugly. She's not really a "ten" either...

Business Time
business time
Mmmm, yes! She has the body of an 80 year old with insufficient Social Security checks to feed herself properly.


Casual Day
xinsrc_0420104261116687659317
See how her hips are the same width as her waist? And how her waist is significantly smaller than her shoulders? She's built like the YMCA logo.

ymca_logo


I dunno, I like it when girls have waists. Helps keep them from looking like prepubescent boys when they wear bathing suits.

And for my final piece of evidence, I present this:

Gross!
whitepants
Yesssss! It's been my lifelong dream to make love to a bag of moist sticks!

Pretty risky of her to walk so close to that open grate! (she'd fall right in, get it?)

She's ok. Not amazingly hot, but not ugly either. Goes to show, America is blinded by good boobies. And for some reason the way she talks when she is acting drives me nuts. Like she won't separate her teeth to say words, they have to stay gritted. Anyhow, since I'm pretty much the most attractive man you've ever met I can post things like this. Deal with it.

Hey! As if on queue, Perez Hilton posted this just now.

0 comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Tech Blog